RMCA Member Dealers
- www.newworldmaps.comOriginal antique and collectible maps, including an extensive inventory of transportation related folding maps, travel brochures, and paper ephemera. Member International Map Trade Association Member Road Map Collectors Association Member Florida Antiquarian Booksellers AssociationCharles Neuschafer (RMCA #83)
New World Maps, Inc. PO Box 541389 Lake Worth, FL 33454-1389 (561) 642-9705
Members' Web Sites
- Petrol MapsVast site with almost 2,500 images from maps or map covers shown issued by gasoline and oil from all countries of Europe and the Mediterranean countries. Organised by both brand and countries, with over 200 brands illustrated. Includes some interactive elements like quizzes.Ian Byrne (RMCA #245)
- Pennsylvania Official Highway MapsGreat site for history of Pennsylvania officials.Jeff Kitsko (RMCA #248)
- Alberta RoadsPresents the Official Alberta Road Map Series. It includes a comprehensive gallery of scanned map covers from the series, a want list for my personal collection, and information on how to acquire the priced and unpriced versions of the latest issue of the annual road map.Darren Young (RMCA #912)
- Historical Maps of PennsylvaniaMaps of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania through the ages. The road maps link leads you to a wonderful display of each decade, with a Pennsylvania map for each year.Harold Cramer (RMCA #602)
- Minnesota Motoring MemoriesOil company maps and official maps of Minnesota displayed along with other Minnesota-related automobilia and petroliana.Craig Solomonson (RMCA #2)
- Michigan Official Highway MapsImages of the covers of most of the Michigan Official Highway Maps from 1932 to present, including variants, errors, etc. Info on earlier maps issued by the State of Michigan - 1912 to 1927.Larry Hoenig (RMCA #842)
- Clason Road Map and Atlas siteEverything about Clason cartographic products: recently updated.Carl Liedholm (RMCA #836)
- Oil Company Road Maps (California)A photo map dating website for Oil Company Road Maps, so map collectors and sellers can date their maps as easily and accurately as possible. The website is focused primarily on Road Maps issued by Oil Companies that cover the State of California and the City of Los Angeles, but some other states and companies will also be included.Nick Nielsen (RMCA #220)
- Melchoir Huebinger and his maps and atlasesMelchoir Huebinger moved from making county subscription atlases to road maps from the 1880s to 1920s. His Iowa Publishing Company put together the first modern Iowa State road atlas in 1912. I tried to list all the maps and atlases his companies produced, I’m sure what I put together is only a partial list. His stuff predates a lot of the material in the RMCA website and his automobile maps evolved out of his county and atlas maps.Mike Flaherty (RMCA #253)
How to get listed
Let us know if you feel that your web site (or nominate someone else's) should be included. We welcome map information from everyone!
Member/dealers can have a listing as long as their RMCA dues are current. We also have a Members' Wish List that we hope will assist sellers. With the changes of our web site, please resubmit your list information. Even if you're a current member, the old list has been scrapped. We'd like current contact information!